Backend Development Intern - with a focus on microservices
Want to become a backend development intern with a focus on microservices in a fast-growing international growth rocket? Join our e-commerce internship program and make your dreams come true… or at least this one.
12 + 27 + 18 + 15 = YOU
We're a fast-growing international e-commerce juggernaut.
Our team consists of 12 different nationalities, and our customers live in 27 countries, speak 18 different languages and pay with 15 unique currencies.
We run the entire value chain – design, production, sourcing, stocking, marketing, selling and shipping – from our HQ in Horsens. From little Horsens to the world!
Grab a cup of coffee and read more about us here:
- Building & moving functionality to services from our monolith application in our state of the art Cloud environment that runs with Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- You will be given a specific service to build that will be fully implemented within your time at Trendhim.
- We expect you to have basic knowledge about services/applications running in containers in the Cloud. Besides this, you need to be able to write well-structured applications in at least one of our languages - we use Nodejs, Go and PHP.
- An unpaid, but rewarding internship
- A tailor-made internship program with a focus on e-com and digital marketing
- Challenges, responsibilities and the opportunity to leave your mark
- Colleagues that will challenge you... and who are ready to be challenged
- Never to go down on food, soda, chocolate, coffee or energy drinks
- High influence in an action-focused environment
What you'll get from being an intern at Trendhim
- Some highly valuable and relevant work experience
- You'll experience substantial personal and professional growth
- You'll leave with a useful and detailed letter of recommendation
- If there are open positions at Trendhim you're first in line. If not you'll be promoted to our extensive professional network.
Interested? Apply and answer these questions…
- Who are you and why would you love to join our team?
- What are you studying and how does an internship fit in?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis (first come, first served).
Got questions? Call Daniel at +45 2681 2153. He’s the guy responsible for recruiting the future heroes.