HR Intern - Internal communication and employer branding
Want to become an HR ninja in a fast-moving international growth rocket? Join our e-commerce internship program and make your dreams come true… or at least this one.
12 + 27 + 18 + 15 = YOU
We're a fast-growing international e-commerce juggernaut.
Our team consists of 12 different nationalities, and our customers live in 27 countries, speak 18 different languages and pay with 15 unique currencies.
We run the entire value chain – design, production, sourcing, stocking, marketing, selling and shipping – from our HQ in Horsens. From little Horsens to the world!
Grab a cup of coffee and read more about us here:
HR Intern with focus on communication:
As an intern in HR at Trendhim, you will have the opportunity to engage in and run real projects that impact real people, both hired and prospective employees. You will mainly focus on employer branding and internal communications. From day one, you will get your hands dirty with tangible tasks and responsibilities.
- Plan and create materials for External communication
- Plan and create materials for Internal communication.
- Employer branding
- Create career + internship pages
- Plan and set up weekly updates (Internal)
- Produce content and expand the use of LinkedIn
- Monitor performance and engagement on LinkedIn growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Great English skills
- “I’ll figure it out” attitude
- Structure and strong work ethics
- An unpaid, but rewarding internship
- A tailor-made internship program with a focus on e-com and digital marketing
- Challenges, responsibilities and the opportunity to leave your mark
- Colleagues that will challenge you... and who are ready to be challenged
- Room for your ideas to be developed and tested
- Never to go down on food, soda, chocolate, coffee or energy drinks
- High influence in an action-focused environment
What you'll get from being an intern at Trendhim
- Some highly valuable and relevant work experience
- You'll have held a junior position in a fast-moving international e-commerce growth rocket for 4 months
- You'll experience substantial personal and professional growth
- You'll leave with a useful and detailed letter of recommendation
- If there are open positions at Trendhim you're first in line. If not you'll be promoted to our extensive professional network
Interested? Apply and answer these questions…
- Who are you and why would you love to join our team?
- What are you studying and how does an internship fit in?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis (first come, first served).
Got questions? Call Daniel at +45 2681 2153. He’s the guy responsible for recruiting the future heroes.