Internship: Junior Product Developer
Want to become one of the e-commerce heroes of the future? Join our e-commerce internship program and make your dreams come true… or at least this one.
12 + 27 + 18 + 15 = YOU
We're a fast-growing international e-commerce juggernaut.
Our team consists of 12 different nationalities, and our customers live in 27 countries, speak 18 different languages and pay with 15 unique currencies.
We run the entire value chain – design, production, sourcing, stocking, marketing, selling and shipping – from our HQ in Horsens. From little Horsens to the world!
Grab a cup of coffee and get to know more about us here:
The internship will consist of two parts...
The Trendhim E-commerce Internship Program is a structured process where you, as an intern, will have the opportunity to become a specialist within your field, while getting insights into the global e-commerce industry.
1) Basic E-commerce: Gain a broad understanding of how an international e-commerce business works + introduction to the whole value chain with focus on different marketing channels.
2) Specialisation: Junior Product Developer
- Assist Product Development wherever you can
- Daily contact with suppliers - about new designs, orders, packaging etc.
- Design new products and packaging, update designs
- Research trends, products and other needed inspiration
- Analyse data (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads)
- Delivering new designs (products and packaging)
- Supplier relationship
- Updating order sheets
- Quality control
- Picking new styles for upcoming collections
- Adobe programs (Illustrator and Photoshop + 3D software)
- Clear communication skills
- Knowledge about accessories is a plus but having tech skills and understanding how to work with data is more important
- Eye for detail
- Creative/innovative thinking
- Fast and effective
- An unpaid, but rewarding internship
- A tailor-made internship programme with a focus on e-com and digital marketing
- Challenges, responsibilities and the opportunity to leave your mark
- Colleagues that will challenge you... and who are ready to be challenged
- Room for your ideas to be developed and tested
- Never to go down on soda, chocolate, coffee or energy drinks
- High influence in an action-focused environment
What you'll get from being an intern at Trendhim
- Some highly valuable and relevant work experience
- You'll have held a junior position in a fast-moving international e-commerce growth rocket for 4 months
- You'll experience substantial personal and professional growth
- You'll leave with a useful and detailed letter of recommendation
- If there are open positions at Trendhim you're first in line. If not you'll be promoted to our extensive professional network
Interested? Apply and answer these questions…
- Who are you and why would you love to join our team?
- What are you studying and how does an internship fit in?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Applications are received and handled continuously (first come, first served).
Got questions? Call Daniel at +45 2681 2153. He’s the guy responsible for recruiting the future heroes.